So, as I promised, it’s time to reveal some new silly facts about the silly girl behind this blog. First of all, I want to deliver my greatest thanks to Lifestyles with Lia, who nominated me for another award called the Liebster Award.
It is very similar to the One Lovely Blog Award that I also recently gained. These little recognitions make me feel very special and of course, give me a great excuse to share something embarrassing about myself so that you all would learn to know me better. The rules for the Liebster Award are as follows:
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
- Write 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
- Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.
Let’s start with the 11 facts:
1) As you learned from my previous post, I am living in my own flat in Finland with my English boyfriend Daniel. But when I was living in Spain for a year, Daniel was living in my flat with my cats and another girl! And it was perfectly fine.
2) I learned to read and write long before I went to school. So when my classmates were learning how to read and write, I got to do some colouring books. That was fun!
3) I’m obsessed with garlic. You will smell it if you ever visit my house. But at least I don’t need to be scared of vampires.
4) My mum comes 1-2 times a year to clean all the windows in my house cause I’m too lazy to do it myself.
5) I always say I hate reality TV. I don’t watch much telly, but I recently realized that all the programs I regularly follow are either reality shows or based on a true story. These would be Master Chef Australia, Shark Tank and Dragon’s Den, Ghost Adventures, Air Crash Investigation and anything with Gordon Ramsay. (Ok, now when I made a list, it seems like I do watch television a lot. But I really don’t.)
6) I learned to drink coffee only when I became an adult, so I think I’m allowed to drink 3-4 cups a day cause I need to catch up with the lost years.
7) I love rock and metal music. I don’t consider computer made sounds as music at all. Sorry electro fans, but I’m very strict with my opinion.
8) I’m super organized but my house is always untidy. I don’t understand this conflict at all.
9) I play football (for Americans, I mean the real football that you guys call “soccer” 😉 ). I also know kickboxing. So I’m quite covered if someone decides to attack my back.
10) I’m not the only dream hunter in my family. My older brother became a part time musician, and quite a good one, even if a few years ago he didn’t know how to sing or play guitar. But he never gave up. Nevertheless, I still think his greatest achievement this far has been my lovely nephew, who is celebrating his very first birthday in a week’s time! <3
11) You can find me also on Couchsurfing, so if you ever decide to visit Finland and Rauma, don’t hesitate to send me a couch request or contact me by email. I would be happy to meet you.
Let’s see the tricky questions Lia asked me:
1. What is your favorite snack food?
Nuts for a nutcase, obviously.
2. What is your favorite room in your house/apartment?
I would say terrace, but as it’s not a room I have to say living room.
3. What is your favorite dish that you know how to cook?
A couple of weeks ago I made an amazing Moussaka. So let’s say that. I start to be quite an expert also making a nice and creamy mushroom sauce.
4. What is your favorite holiday/special event to celebrate?
I’m from Finland, so I have to say the Midsummer.
5. What is your favorite shape of pasta?
Tricky one, as I don’t eat pasta. But I’ve seen Mickey Mouse’s head shaped ones in the shop so let’s go with that.
6. Who is your favorite Disney character?
Good old Donald Duck, he’s so silly.
7. What is your favorite month of the year?
July, it’s normally the hottest and sunniest.
8. What is your favorite cooking/kitchen smell?
Haha, garlic, obviously.
9. What is your favorite outdoor sound in nature?
10. What is your favorite kind of weather?
I have two: hot and sunny is the first one, the second one is the best winter weather, meaning lots of snow, clear sky, no wind at all and nice -15 degrees, absolutely perfect for outdoor winter fun.
11. What is your favorite era in history?
That’s all about me today! Now it’s time to nominate 11 fellow bloggers for this lovely challenge:
1. The Exercise Hitlist
2. Traveling Lady in Combat Boots
3. Learning to Thrive in 1455
4. Stark Visions
5. Celebrating Sunshine
6. Pretty Healthy
8. Getting Fit for 30
10. Travelling True North
11. According to Courtney
And my 11 questions for these nominees are:
1. What is your biggest dream in life?
2. Are you planning to make it happen and how?
3. If you could live in any other country except the one you are from, what would it be?
4. If you became a millionaire, what would be the first thing you bought/invest in?
5. What is the most embarrassing moment of your life this far?
6. What is your favourite sport (to do, not to watch)?
7. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever heard/read of?
8. What is the biggest reason why you decided to accept this challenge?
9. What would be your dream job?
10. What is the scariest thing that has ever occurred to you?
11. What would you do if you found a brand new iPhone 6 on the street that someone has lost?
Happy answering, can’t wait to read about your confessions! 😉